Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sciences Po

Just in case you thought I wasn't working here...


Above is Rue Jacob in the 6th, CERI (Center for Studies and International Research) is on right, in an old lithographers building.  They gave me an office on the top floor.  To the left, Hotel Danube (where JGN and I stayed for a few nights when we first arrived). Spent quite some time at corner cafe too.

Below is another one of Sciences Po's many buildings in this neighborhood, where my class is held.


The class is held on video conference -- this is the Paris conference room, with the Columbia class on the left screen (and we see ourselves on the right screen).  My counterpart from Sciences Po is in Columbia class. The technology is fantastic and there's a lot of interest in it among both our faculties.


From the public lecture I gave on immigration history and policy -- Latino electoral power!


No comments: